Our stay in a 1 bedroom apartment was the perfect beginning to our NZ cruise adventure. Our apartment was spacious with a great balcony overlooking the Harbour Bridge and parts of Viaduct Harbour and it was fully kitted out with everything we required and more. We were welcomed by Alison who gave us a rundown of the apartments, nearby facilities and listened to our travellers' "tales of woe" regarding airlines and taxi drivers. The little extras provided in the apartment such as Laundry and dishwashing detergents, generous supplies of milk, tea and coffee all made a short stay so easy as did the proximity to the cruise terminal, which was our ultimate destination. Although we would like to keep this gem accommodation to ourselves, we must share it with others and do so with a resounding recommendation. Thanks Alison & Co.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartment accommodation with fabulous harbour views at Prince's Wharf, right on Auckland's waterfront - the perfect hotel alternative. Minimum 3 night stay.All apartments have fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Also Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, television, CD player/radio, cooling fan, heater, auto washer, clothes drier, iron and balcony with outdoor furniture. Secure on site car parking available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments New Zealand