On the waterfront, view felt like we were staying on a yacht. Opposite the Hilton on the pier with a better view and a fraction of the price. Walking distance to marina precinct with heaps of eateries, and also close to downtown. Excellent apartment - huge! Lots of natural light and fresh air. Very well appointed. Lovely service from resident caretaker. We stayed on the first floor, which meant we didn't have to wait for the slow lifts and on different floor to rubbish collection. No gym facilities or room service from nearby restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartment accommodation with fabulous harbour views at Prince's Wharf, right on Auckland's waterfront - the perfect hotel alternative. Minimum 3 night stay.All apartments have fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Also Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, television, CD player/radio, cooling fan, heater, auto washer, clothes drier, iron and balcony with outdoor furniture. Secure on site car parking available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments New Zealand