Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$111
$96
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
$156
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
$242
$210
$198
$184
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$114
$102
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
$124
$109
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$102
$77
Agoda.com
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
$216
$189
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$114
  • Room Service
CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$177
$130
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthese apartmentsprince's wharfbeautiful apartmenthilton hotelon arrivalbottle of sparkling wineferry terminalfull kitchenbathroom apartmentwell appointed kitchenperfect locationwasher and dryermaster bedroommaritime museumstore luggageair conditioningcar park
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I loved the one bedroom apartment for a 10 day stay. The room was serviced only once during that time. The ceiling lights in the kitchen went out periodically. Car parking was close and covered. I would stay here again due to its convenient location.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank harmsenom
awsa, Owner at Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for your comments and we are glad you would stay again. As stated on our website we service the apartments weekly but as you stayed 10 nights, service was provided after 5 days. The reason the apartments are so well equipped is so we don't need to interrupt you daily. It is a pity you did not phone us at the time about the kitchen light problem as we would have had them fixed. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

we stayed in a 2 bed 2 bath harbour view apartment for three nights at the end of our trip through NZ.

The apartment was clean, comfortable and well equipped, and was actually larger than we had expected when looking at the photos on the website.

the location is great being so close to the many restaurants and bars around the viaduct, the road network was easy to navigate back the hotel from our drives, and there were plenty of transport options from the nearby Britomart to get you just about anywhere in Auckland.

Alison and Graeme were quite helpful with the few technical hiccups we had, and overall I thought it was fair value for money

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ColinAJA
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay in a three bedroom two story apartment in Auckland Waterfront Apartments the last time I traveled. If I was traveling with my family, I would certainly find one of these beauties a fantastic option. All three bedrooms were lovely. The apartment was spotless and there was a huge and deep soaking tub on the first floor where two of the three bedrooms were located. The master had en suite and each one had a comfortable bed with quality linens and pillows. The kitchen, dining and living areas were beautiful and comfortable. The views, as usual, were magnificent.
While my stay in that apartment was short, it was memorable and I recommend this option for families. The ease of a full kitchen, and homelike feel of the space would be much more conducive to a great vacation where everyone has privacy but can be in the same space. I have traveled elsewhere with my children and had connecting rooms, a suite with a fold out bed, and fully separate rooms. The suite offers no privacy, the connecting rooms were better but eating out for every meal got tiresome, and completely separate rooms just did not give me comfort. The option of a three bedroom serviced apartment is a perfect solution.
I have included some photos and one is a picture of a fantastic sunset that is typically seen from the apartments.

Room Tip: All the rooms are super clean and well appointed. This short stay in the three bedroom apartment was great. Every one bedroom apartment I have had has been super. Great job by the team at Auckland Waterfront Apartments
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2013

It is not correct to call these apartments as being "serviced apartments". They are only serviced once a week and it is SELF Service otherwise including taking your own garbage down to the bins on lower floors. We stayed for 5 days and missed any service being provided. There were a number of items that were deficient/not working of a minor nature which detracted for a property at this price-point - maybe a reflection that these properties are strata-title ownership and the managers do the best they can in these circumstances

The location and views are excellent - certainly convenient. Quite spacious compared with similar product elsewhere. If they were daily serviced as this category of property should be , they would be regarded as excellent value

Room Tip: Little choice, you get what is available
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lumaleny
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Having lived in Auckland for many years I must say this is the best place to stay, it is central with all restaurants , bars around and the view of the harbour is so nice , I love it.
Staying at the waterfront apartments makes my to trip to New Zealand perfect.
We have been coming to these apartments for a few years now, we had the one bedroom and the two bedrooms, they are all nice and we enjoy the stay every time.
I find the one bedroom spacious.
I am used to the carpark now and I like the way we pick up the keys (and drop off) , no reception. Graeme and Alison are very friendly, true Kiwi style.
The apartments are clean, tidy . You feel you are at home. They are well equipped.
The beds and pillows are good (I usually have a problem with that) and I love the linen, so fresh just like home!
At times you can see the cruise ship coming or going it is a nice view.
I am looking forward to return soon.
Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable, I know I would not enjoy it so much if I was staying somewhere else :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business