we stayed in a 2 bed 2 bath harbour view apartment for three nights at the end of our trip through NZ.
The apartment was clean, comfortable and well equipped, and was actually larger than we had expected when looking at the photos on the website.
the location is great being so close to the many restaurants and bars around the viaduct, the road network was easy to navigate back the hotel from our drives, and there were plenty of transport options from the nearby Britomart to get you just about anywhere in Auckland.
Alison and Graeme were quite helpful with the few technical hiccups we had, and overall I thought it was fair value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartment accommodation with fabulous harbour views at Prince's Wharf, right on Auckland's waterfront - the perfect hotel alternative. Minimum 3 night stay.All apartments have fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Also Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, television, CD player/radio, cooling fan, heater, auto washer, clothes drier, iron and balcony with outdoor furniture. Secure on site car parking available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments New Zealand