I travel back to Auckland regularily during the year and there is no better place to stay for a couple of days or a longer period. The apartments are perfectly located, easy to get to and central to everything in Auckland. The partments are all perfectly laid out and there is nothing better than to spend some time looking out over the viaduct and Auckland Habour and watching the boats and yachts sail by. Its a great place to get some walk or exercise time around the water front, round the bays or up Queen Street and there is everything you need at your doorstep, with the Viaduct just below, food fun and a few drinks are at your call. A ferry ride is a few mins walk away to the many over water places around the water. This really is a home away from home. I just love staying here and the team are freindly and welcoming :).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartment accommodation with fabulous harbour views at Prince's Wharf, right on Auckland's waterfront - the perfect hotel alternative. Minimum 3 night stay.All apartments have fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Also Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, television, CD player/radio, cooling fan, heater, auto washer, clothes drier, iron and balcony with outdoor furniture. Secure on site car parking available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments New Zealand