SKYCITY Hotel
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
$156
  • Pool
CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$207
$130
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
$222
$210
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$111
$96
  • Restaurant
Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$130
$123
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Room Service
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$136
$108
  • Restaurant
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$107
$199
$184
Orbitz.com
2,116 results
All reviewssky city hotelfortuna restaurantbusy hotelfederal streetupgraded to a suitevalet parkingcentral locationnew zealandroom was spaciousgreat roomthe heart of the citychecking outmini barstayed one nightbuffet breakfastqueen streetdicky
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Even the staff seam to get confused as to what is where which resulted in us spending 45mins looking for breakfast. Next they kept giving us to directions to bars that weren't open?! Within the hotel! Thankfully we ran into Kim Stone on our search who set things right and even bought a round for our trouble and in doing so guaranteed a customer for life because everything else at this hotel was great! Food, room service, casino, maid service and room quality all exceeded expectations! 1st class!

• Stayed: August 2013
SKYCITY H, Ida Uea, Hotel Administrator at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear ewmagain,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of SKYCITY Hotel on Trip Advisor.

We appreciate your feedback and I apologise for the incorrect information that you received. I am pleased Kim Stone was able to assist you and turn your experience around. I have shared your positive comments with her.

I welcome you to contact me with your details to allow me to investigate further.

Ida.uea@skycity.co.nz

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Comfortable rooms even we add extra bed.
Staffs are friendly and helpful.
Superb location, easy to get foods, landscape and transportation.
They even upgrade our room to Junior Suite during our last stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
SKYCITY H, Ida Uea, Hotel Administrator at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear DewiMasnun,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It is a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. I was pleased to read that our staff were able to upgrade your room to make your stay extra special.

We hope to welcome you back to SKYCITY Hotel in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Very nice hotel in a great location in CBD. Walkable to ferries. David in concierge was very helpful in recommendations for last minute itinerary changes. We stayed for a couple of nights when we first arrived, left some luggage behind while we traveled south and returned for a final night before our flight home. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Monica S,

Thank you for your positive review on Trip Advisor. David and the team were thrilled to hear your great feedback.

We hope to welcome you back next time you return to Auckland.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We are very pleased that we chose the Skycity Hotel in Auckland. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Malcolm was very gracious and helpful in finding us tours and restaurants. Huesain was wonderful with our luggage. There are many more that should be named but I am sorry not to have their names available.
The ambiance of the hotel was outstanding. Everything was more than we had expected.
We chose the hotel by looking at the Expedia website for hotels in Auckland, New Zealand. We really didn't know which one we wanted but from the description on the website it sounded perfect for our needs and it filled them all.
We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: We had asked to be close to the elevator and it was just a few steps from our door but not so close that we had any noise from it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Henry H,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of SKYCITY Hotel. We trust you have returned safely to Ohio, USA. I have shared your positive feedback with Malcolm, Husain, and the rest of the team, who were delighted to hear it.

The team and I are thrilled that SKYCITY Hotel met your expectations without fail, and appreciate your recommendation.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back, should you return to Auckland, New Zealand.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had a lovely stay at Sky City and would definitely return. I couldn't believe how affordable this place was. And I found it much nicer than the more expensive Sky City Grand (why would anyone stay there?) Clean, modern, updated, quiet, great Wifi (for those of us working on vacation). There is food all around you - including Depot, which is wooooonderful. You can walk anywhere from here. Or not. I loved my room so much, I could stay in on a rainy night. My room was bigger, cheaper, more updated, cleaner and all around more comfortable than Sky City Grand - just food for thought.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
SKYCITY H, Ida Uea, Hotel Administration at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Sarahfru,

Thank you for your great review of SKYCITY Hotel on Trip Advisor. The team and I hope you have had a safe return journey to New York.

I am pleased you had a wonderful stay with us here, in the heart of the CBD. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed our recently refurbished facilities and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.