“Fabulous place”

Massage Me Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 52 Spas & Wellness in Auckland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are massage specialists, with a focus on offering you a completely unique "fusion" of styles, influenced by Thailand, Indonesia, Polynesia, Europe, Japan, France and with a touch of traditional Maori influence as well. If you want a special treat, or if you want to regularly take time out for your massage, you'll find Massage Me a positive indulgence you can afford to make a habit.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Auckland , New Zealand
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Fabulous place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

The online booking procedure made this so simple. The staff were professional and the place was lovely. Privacy and comfort abound.
I had a fabulous 1 hour facial with gorgeous smelling quality products, then finished with a 1 hour massage. I love you can add on little treats as well. My staff member was Whitley who was fantastic in every way. This was a quality service in nice surroundings.

All I can say is excellent in every way. I will be back a lot. Highly recommend.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank AnnaaABPM
Hi there Anna,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a positive review.

We've just got to #1 on TripAdvisor, and reviews like yours have been so good for us!

Thanks again,

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relax in comfort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

As I was a temporary visitor in Auckland, I did not expect to find a good masseuse and environment to help me unwind. For this reason I was surprised to come across the high quality facilities and professional staff at Massage Me Day Spa. I can honestly say I enjoyed one of the most relaxing massages of my life. The staff were friendly and very attentive, leaving me in a very relaxed and comfortable state. I feel sleepy just thinking about it.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Matt D
Hi there Matt,

My apologies for being so slow in responding, after you've taken the time and trouble to write such a positive review. I'm only just getting to understand how important these things are now.

Anyway, it's great that you thought your visit to us was "one of the most relaxing massages of my life"!

Thanks for the positive review, which has been one of the much appreciated stepping stones to us getting a #1 ranking on TripAdvisor.

Cheers for now,

Auckland, New Zealand
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A great place to unwind”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was really impressed by the staff at Massage Me. Being something of a newbie, it was really good how they guided me through the process and explained the various options to me.

The actual massage was pretty darn good ... I was feeling very relaxed and mellow by the end of it (I almost fell asleep).

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Peter S
Bill S, Owner at Massage Me Day Spa, responded to this review, October 16, 2016
Hi there Peter and thanks for your great review, which from what I can see was one of our very first!

I'm happy to say that partly as a result of your review, and others like it, we've just got to #1 on TripAdvisor, which is proving to be a great thing for us all here.

If you haven't been in recently, perhaps now is the time to pay another visit :)

Cheers for now,