We booked this hotel for a weekend getaway. The location was perfect, walking distance to Sky tower and Train station and the Waterfront. Clean tidy and comfortable. The only negative was that the ground floor entrance had a really bad smell about it. Thankfully we were on the 13th floor so didn't notice it at all up there. Also on the morning that we left I was having a shower at 6am and the water went cold but hot water did come back after a minute or so. Otherwise we have had a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Bankside are affordable serviced apartments located in central Auckland City. A short walk to High Street and Chancery shopping quarters, as well as Queen Street and recently upgraded Fort Street areas. With apartments on 18 levels, spectacular city and harbour views can be enjoyed from Deluxe rooms situated on top floors. All of Auckland CDB's main attractions are easily accessible from Waldorf Bankside's central city location. Fully self-contained, Waldorf Banksides in room kitchenettes allow residents to cook for themselves as cutlery and cooking equipment provided in room. Residents can purchase groceries from a major Supermarket 10 minutes walk away or enjoy some of the great fine or casual dining options available throughout Auckland City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Waldorf Bankside Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bankside Waldorf Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Bankside Waldorf Serviced Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Bankside Serviced Apartments Auckland, New Zealand