This apartment block made me feels like I was in a student Accom when I first arrived but it was quiet, clean, reasonable location and very well priced. Reception is on 2nd floor and the buzzer wasn't working to let us in.
The only issue, was we were there 4 nights and we weren't serviced (that means running out of toilet paper), the tv is so ridiculously old and clunky it takes up half the lounge room and the tv can't be seen from bed and the couch is so uncomfortable. They should buy a small cheap tv, pop it on an arm on a wall so you can swivel it. Other than that it was a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Bankside are affordable serviced apartments located in central Auckland City. A short walk to High Street and Chancery shopping quarters, as well as Queen Street and recently upgraded Fort Street areas. With apartments on 18 levels, spectacular city and harbour views can be enjoyed from Deluxe rooms situated on top floors. All of Auckland CDB's main attractions are easily accessible from Waldorf Bankside's central city location. Fully self-contained, Waldorf Banksides in room kitchenettes allow residents to cook for themselves as cutlery and cooking equipment provided in room. Residents can purchase groceries from a major Supermarket 10 minutes walk away or enjoy some of the great fine or casual dining options available throughout Auckland City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Bankside Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bankside Waldorf Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Bankside Waldorf Serviced Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Bankside Serviced Apartments Auckland, New Zealand