standard no fuss accommodation we were on the quiet side so beware of apartment placement ..standard dated appliances but they did the job ..furniture dated but again did the job..secure parking a big bonus..but getting into building to registers required Herculian effort when having car..windows might need locks just a thought,could fall..cowboy broadband wiring wasn't any help ..sky was on tv but needed nasa instructions to find channels...shower awkward position to step up into and no water pressure after i worked out how to turn on...but after that rant it provided what we paid for..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apollo Hotel Auckland is situated in Auckland CBD, with in walking distance of city’s most iconic attractions, including sky tower and Queen St and with the short stroll to the Viaduct Harbour and Auckland’s stunning waterfront with an array of restaurants and bars. Apollo Hotel Auckland is Centrally located on Nelson St and Nicolas St, hotel contain 9 levels consisting of deluxe, one and two bedroom apartments, all with full kitchen and laundry facilities. Apollo Hotel Auckland offers good transport links to and from the Auckland Airport. All the rooms are 100% non-smoking. Each room comes with shower over bath and the flat screen TV, DVD player and Sky guest select Channels are one of the standard feature. A continental breakfast is offered on request. The hotel offers on-site parking (surcharge) and FREE Wifi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Apollo Hotel Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Nelson Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Apollo Hotel Auckland New Zealand