The place was a little hard to find,and because it's on a one way street,can be difficult to get in and out fast. Overall the room was ok,I stayed in a one bedroom apartment,but it's more of a studio apartment,as it has only a small wooden door to seperate the bedroom from the main area,also the sliding door was broken on one side. I liked the couch,and the comfortable chairs in the kitchen area,bed was comfortable. There was a little traffic noise,but it was hardly noticeable,parking was extra,but was easy to get in and out. The service was good,with the exception of the receptionist swearing at someone on the phone while I was checking in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apollo Hotel Auckland is situated in Auckland CBD, with in walking distance of city’s most iconic attractions, including sky tower and Queen St and with the short stroll to the Viaduct Harbour and Auckland’s stunning waterfront with an array of restaurants and bars. Apollo Hotel Auckland is Centrally located on Nelson St and Nicolas St, hotel contain 9 levels consisting of deluxe, one and two bedroom apartments, all with full kitchen and laundry facilities. Apollo Hotel Auckland offers good transport links to and from the Auckland Airport. All the rooms are 100% non-smoking. Each room comes with shower over bath and the flat screen TV, DVD player and Sky guest select Channels are one of the standard feature. A continental breakfast is offered on request. The hotel offers on-site parking (surcharge) and FREE Wifi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Apollo Hotel Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Nelson Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Apollo Hotel Auckland New Zealand