Abaco On Jervois
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
$164
$135
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
$171
$149
Hilton
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
$132
$102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$140
$112
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$108
$92
$169
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
$181
$163
  • Breakfast included
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$115
$99
Official Site
  • Restaurant
CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$150
$109
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$81
$60
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

All reviewsponsonby areaponsonby roadgreat locationfree onsitefree parking and wifispa bathminute bus rideoff street parkingsky channelsnew zealandrestaurants and barsseparate bedroomcity centrefront officeshort walkstaff was very friendly and helpfulkitchen area
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed here for 2 days as we started our journey through New Zealand and this place was great. Check-in was quick and everything was ready. Room was very clean and the bed was really comfortable. Bathroom was really nice, internet connection was quick and steady and no restrictions on usage! The best thing for me was that there was free parking at the hotel as Auckland parking is a pain. Location was great as many restaurants were nearby and it was less than 10 minute drive to downtown, there is also a convenience store right next door which makes it handy for snacks and drinks.

Room Tip: We stayed in the studio room on the first floor. I found it very nice that it had a parking space right in front of the room for quick entrance which made it very private for us.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank david4billion
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We booked x 4 rooms at Abaco as we were going to Auckland for a family function. On arrival the reception was friendly and well organised. The rooms were roomy, clean and very functional (thank you for our free upgrade on one of the rooms :) ) The location is fantastic. Great to be able to pop across the road to the café / shops. We would DEFINATELY recommend this accommodation and would love the opportunity to return for another great stay. Thank you so much Abaco! x

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Wendy2912
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I can understand why the property rates well. Rooms are comfortable. Location is great for access to city and Ponsonby. Bathrooms large. Room clean and well maintained. For me though, I would expect double glazed windows for $155 per night. Sorry to be critical on this point but I was in a room on the top floor which seemed to catch all the Jervois Rd noise (a main thoroughfare busy up to 11pm and from 6am) through the small door off the kitchenette. Perhaps if a better sealed noise reduction door could be used instead? I have no complaints apart from this and mention it purely to advise people to perhaps request a lower room away from the road. The view from the balcony across to the city is stunning at night.

Room Tip: If road noise worries you suggest you request a lower level room away from the road.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank StuckinBangers
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights over the weekend. It was a beautiful motel. When we arrived they had our keys and a welcome note ready for us. As we arrived late this was easy and quick! The rooms are very cute with a gorgeous bathroom and kitchen with plenty of tea, coffee and milo, perfect for coming home late from a day of exploring.

Only a five minute drive down to the viaduct and a short walk to Ponsonby Road. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Jane O
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I stayed in in Abaco for the first day of my visit to NZ. I was very impressed with the room. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Recommanded places to go in the area, patient with my English(It is my second language). Will rocommand to my friends if they got plan visiting NZ.

Room Tip: Pleasant stay
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo