Crown on Cintra Lane
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$111
$96
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
$156
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
$222
$210
$184
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$114
$102
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
$124
$109
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$102
$77
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
$216
$189
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$114
  • Room Service
CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$177
$130
  • Pool
All reviewswashing machine and dryerlovley staffprivate balconyk roadqueen stspacious apartmentfree wifisteep hilllocation is greatcity centreunitplugarenasky
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The room we had had a lovely view over the harbourand was comfortable enough. However the fridge made a headsplitting buzzing sound that kept me awake all the first night so we had to turn the fridge off for the 2nd night which meant we couldnt keep milk or other food cold. It seriously needs fixing!! There was also alot of mould around the windows and doors and also out on the balcony area that is very unhealthy. There was alot of draught coming through the windows also as they didnt fit well which meant the room was very cold until we turned the little portable heater on. I was glad we didnt have to spend too much time in the room.
reception was friendly on arrival but other than that we never saw anyone there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank MelBid
Reviewed August 3, 2012

was up a pretty steep driveway which was kind of annoying, got there and the "king bed" was two single matresses put together.. my room had mouldy curtains and the shower hadnt been cleaned as there was a dirty soap still in there. it was a nice view i have to say and the balcony was nice. but not overly fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brydie L
Reviewed April 15, 2012

The hotel was difficult to find as it was up a narrow steep driveway behind other buildings. There was not enough space for parking. I sat around and waited for somebody to leave so I could get a carpark even though I had stated on my booking that I would like a carpark booked, but nothing was arranged.
The hallway smelt really bad of strong ethnic cooking. I had requested 2 x single beds in my booking and when I got to my room there was only a king bed. Room was also advertised with a private balcony, which is the main reason I chose this place. Balcony did not exist! Was also advertised as having a stereo system, but no such thing in my room. There were blown lightbulbs in the kitchen, dirty shower, bad tv reception. When I complained about the room I was given a bottle of wine and a $50 credit voucher for my next stay, although the stay must be for 2 nights minimum - I Don't think I will be staying there again though! This was really not good enough. Very disapointed and felt ripped off :(

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank KiwiKirsten
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Comfortable beds well equipped apartments . Easy walk down to the Vector Arena and water front which was the purpose of the trip. We had to walk as if we moved we would have lost our parking spot only 8 parks for whole of building !A definate down side.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Milopuppy
Quest_Cintra, General Manager at Crown on Cintra Lane, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2012

Thank you for your honest feedback. we are currently working on our parking space issue, however given the building's layout limitations, it has always been a permanent problem that we are thrieving to solve.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Westayed here for location and for the modest tariff. Access to the building is difficult as it is tucked in behind other buildings. Having been told that carparking was limited we agreed to pay for a reserved park. On arrival we found that no park was allocated to us. The unit was appropriate for the tariff. On return from our function our night was a bit disturbed by young people (who appeared to be permanent residents) partying on the floor below us. We would probably not stay again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends