“Awesome menu and great coffee”
Review of Occam

Occam
Ranked #1,067 of 2,383 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I love Occam.! Great food, awesome interesting menu and great service. 5 stars from me. Allpress coffee which is great. Good value for money too.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Always love coming to Occam but this is the first time I've reviewed it. What prompted me this time was the simply spectacular mushroom and roast veg omelette I had on my most recent visit. This has got to be up there with the best omelettes I have ever eaten - delicious, packed with veges, brilliantly seasoned and lusciously moist and tasty. Am I making myself clear? :-)

I had brunch with my daughters and their hash cakes with poached eggs, spinach and hollandaise were equally scrumptious. I had a wee taste of the hash cake which was excellently flavoured with rosemary and a step above the rest.

Occam always delivers. It has a lovely mix of inside/outside tables, its always buzzing and the food is not only reliably good but the range of menu and cabinet food cannot disappoint. I'd go there if you haven't already.