“Challenging day :)”

$141.91*
Auckland City Discovery Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Capital is New Zealand's leading specialist outdoor recreation equipment hire business servicing the needs of travellers and the tourism industry since 2006. We also offer guided bike tours from our store in Auckland.With a range of camping, tramping and bike hire packages, we provide high quality hire equipment which has been designed and made for New Zealand's unique weather conditions. We provide expert advice to help adventure travellers choose the right equipment for their outdoor adventure holiday, from two person car camping kits to mountain bike kits that include helmet, locks and maps. We are the only company in New Zealand offering tourists the option to hire a wide range of outdoor gear for use throughout the country. Servicing both Auckland and Christchurch, we offer customers the convenience of one-way hire at no additional cost. We look forward to seeing you in-store one day soon!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great quality service, very friendly and welcoming.
We were going to be late when returning the bike (closing time was 5PM) so we phoned in and asked them to wait for us a couple of minutes after closing time. They did and were very kind about it.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

If you are looking for a way to explore Auckland but don't have a huge budget then this service is what you're looking for. It's so easy and stress-free. The bikes are clean and come equipped with a helmet and lock as well as coming in different sizes. We took a route that was recommended by one of the staff, it was a really nice bike ride as there was a cycle path. I'd recommend for all tourists who are looking for something different.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I LOVE this service. We are backpackers with limited supplies, and money, so a service like is awesome. We have rented bicycles from them that come equipped with helmets, and we opted to get lights as well, next time we'll get the baskets (handy when you're in Waiheke!). I have also rented a sleeping back from them as well, which totally did the trick for a camping trip. We are planning a longer trip and have our eye on renting the camping stove. The best part is everything is or seems brand new, and the prices cannot be beat. Trust me, I've checked around. Convenient location, and they are open holidays. I recommend them to all the travelers I meet.

1  Thank Montreal_Maven
Reviewed April 2, 2013

When working business to business it always helps if the organisation you are dealing with respects your proffessional values and works in a professional and timely manner. We at Motorhomes, Caravans and Destinations magazine have been working closely with Adventure Capital for more than a year now and have always found their service to be of the highest standard. They are simply brilliant to deal with and provide a service second to none. Nothing is deemed a trouble. We hope they'll stay on board with us well into the forseeable future.
Peta Stavelli, Editor, Motorhomes, Caravans and Destinations

1  Thank petalstavelli
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I rarely write reviews on my home town, but that's probably because I'm not very good at being a tourist in my home town.

When friends came to stay, decided to look for something that would help them see the city in a fun, active way.

Choose a self-guided bike tour with these guys, and it was amazing!

Absolutely fantastic way to get around - Auckland's waterfront is stunning and riding to The Domain/Museum was tons of fun...

A great day had by all...highly recommended.

1  Thank OutdoorFreak