“What a wonderful treasure!”
Review of Little and Friday

Little and Friday
Ranked #9 of 67 Coffee & Tea in Auckland
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“What a wonderful treasure!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I have heard so much about Little & Friday - everyone I know seems to be raving about them so I was really looking forward to trying their food.
This place is tucked away in a residential street. Some of the neighbouring buildings are shabby and it would be easy to drive past without realising the gem you were missing out on.
Having said that, Sunday 1:30pm the place was buzzing. We couldn't get a seat inside so we braved the cold outside and all I can say is I would happily return again and again.
The food was fabulous with so much to choose from. We chose the beetroot and blue cheese quiche to share and a banana and caramel cake and pear and frangipani tart and each item was delicious. We felt so bad that our three kids were missing out on the treats that we took 3 of their famous donuts to go and they were fabulous too.
The staff were all friendly and efficient. All I can say to sum up is go if you get the chance and enjoy!!! You will want to try everything.

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
New Plymouth
“Rich food, Fashionable ambiance and private atmosphere.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This cafe is taking Auckland food my storm, contrasting the many sup-par foods by providing something nutritional, fresh, and delicious!
From delicious creamy quiches, to fresh fruit tartlets, they now even have a cookbook for the more curious and passionate foodies out there!
When reading it elaborates the story of how one auckland woman managed to open not one but now two cafes successfully, and how she cares for the food and drinks she serves.

• Visited April 2013