“So much fun!”
Review of Concept Car Hire - CLOSED

Concept Car Hire
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore some of the fantastic roads around Auckland or all of New Zealand in some of the world's best cars - Aston, Porsche, Audi, BMW.... Sports, luxury and exotic car hire.
Auckland, New Zealand
“So much fun!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I recently rented the Porsche 911 for the weekend as a surprise anniversary present for my husband. He was so impressed. We had the best time driving it up to Matakana for the weekend, and he couldn't stop smiling. The car was certainly beautiful to look at and ride in, and according to my husband was an absolute dream to drive. Guy was extremely helpful and accommodating in arranging this surprise present. Highly recommended and a great special gift idea.

Visited August 2013

Auckland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most fun I've had on 4 wheels”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

It's four hours since we dropped the off the Lotus Elise, and my pulse and adrenaline levels STILL feel elevated! I went with friends in the MR2 car club for a run to Kaipara. Every sign indicating a tight corner was another excitement - another challenge. The Elise performed flawlessly. Nothing fazed it.

Pre-requisites: flexible legs (for ingress/egress); competence with manual gear-change (stick shift) with the left hand; willingness to use full throttle occasionally.

Visited September 2013
ConceptCarHire, Owner at Concept Car Hire, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thanks for the comments - the Elise is perfect for some of NZ's more twisty roads! Glad you had a good time, and thanks for the great photos...
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“A childhood dream fulfilled”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have always wanted to drive a Porsche 911 since I was a kid and Concept Car Hire have made my childhood dream came true. The 911 C2S PDK they have available for hire has exceeded every bit of my expectation and I have enjoyed every minute driving it. The handling, engine sound, speed, gearbox...everything was just amazing. The car was surprisingly easy to drive around town, given that it has 385 horsepower and a 0-100km/h time of close to 4 seconds!

The team at Concept Car was also very easy to deal with. Communication through email was great. All my questions in regards to hiring and booking of the vehicle were answered thoroughly. The owner of the company is friendly and made the overall experience largely positive. I am definitely looking forward to my next rental!

Visited August 2013
Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
“BMW will make your weekend”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

A big thanks to Guy and Concept Car Hire for rental of the BMW M3. It was honestly an awesome car to drive; we drove it up around Coromandel and to Whitianga for the weekend. You can see why there are so many good reviews on the M3! It made our weekend away a lot more enjoyable. Also found the SMG gearbox great to drive (dare I say it) more interesting than a manual!?... thanks again.

Visited June 2013
Auckland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Queens Birthday Weekend Special Treat”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My wife and I chose to hire the Porsche 911 Carrera S as a birthday treat for a long weekend to Taupo. Booking was a breeze, great communication via the website and phone, and a welcoming and friendly pick up and drop off. As for the car - wow - a dream. Thank you to Guy and the team and good luck - we'll be telling all our friends!

Visited June 2013
ConceptCarHire, Owner at Concept Car Hire, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
We're glad you had a good time. It's a great car and it sounds like you chose a good route to enjoy it!