“Great service and food”

Symonds Indian
Ranked #862 of 2,359 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I saw this pop up with not very good reviews and thought I better right this wrong. We went here a few months ago. The service was some of the most attentive we have had anywhere (including most fine dining restaurants), the food was tasty, the beer was good and very reasonably priced. I would recommend it based on our experience.

There are newer reviews for Symonds Indian

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Taste of food not very delicous. The Chicken Tikka Masala is bland. Fish Curry is okay. Appetiser is a bit too small. Service is fine. Because of the location, is quite hard to find a parking. Staff friendly, helpful.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My wife and I have not never tried this restaurant before but since we have got a discounted voucher, we gave go. Their parking is not very obvious. The staff there is efficient, friendly, and helpful. Decoration is not very Indian. Foodwise, it is not as we had in other Indian Restaurant. The Chicken Tikka Masala is a bit bland.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I've recently moved out from Auckland and if I had to mention the place I'm missing the most it would definitely be that one.

Superb food, best service ever, Arun and Krushna's kindness, unbelievable value for money... You simply can't get it wrong.

Don't hesitate to be adventurous and try something different each time, you will always receive great advices and recommendations!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The whole experience was outstanding ... the chef has been with them for 15 years the Managers Aarun and Krushna have had 4 Restaurants in Orewa , Albany , K Rd and now Symonds St . Fully licenced and Parking is easy.