“Top pub- must visit for great hospitality, beer, food and ambiance”
Review of Revelry

Revelry
Ranked #1,104 of 2,360 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Revelry put simply is East meets West. Chic & bohemian of the most divine combination. Comfy and unpretentious yet sexy and intimate - the balance is beautiful. Join the casually fashionable crowd, partial to specialty cocktails or sample the International wine list. The delicious menu includes a selection of Tapas, Sharing Platters & "Chopping Blocks" which serve from whole chickens and juicy steaks to fresh market fish. Centrally located at 106 Ponsonby Road, Revelry promises to become your new favourite corner establishment in the area.
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We went to this place as it looked warm and welcoming. The owner was super friendly and helped us start our stay well. We tasted all the beers before buying, he and his staff were attentive and friendly without intruding, a perfect balance. Good rugby chat.
Free wifi, good TVs, nice warm ambience and comfortable.
Food was big portions and excellent quality - not cheap but you get decent value.
If in or around ponsonby road this is a must do.
If I ran a pub/eatery, this is how I'd want it to feel.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

We used vouchers, so got a really great meal for a very reasonable price, both times. The food is very good. Particularly enjoyed the pork belly and the stuffed peppers.

On our first visit there was a minor issue with our drinks order, so the manager sent out three free deserts. God, they were good!

The music features the occasional 80's hip hop classics, which was fun.

We definitely plan to return.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I've been going to Revelry for a few months now, and it is definitely my favourite bar to just sit around with mates and have a relaxing afternoon. The staff are very helpful and are patient when I have questions about the menu or can't decide because there are so many wines to choose from. I really love the beautiful decor as well, and the deck gets full sun, which is great for working on my tan.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Revelry on Ponsonby Road, was introduced to me by my daughter and I have since been there for a weekend lunch and I also decided to hold my 60th birthday celebration there.
The atmosphere is very friendly, staff are very accommodating and nothing is too much trouble for them to organise. We ordered a selection of finger food platters that were served throughout the course of the whole afternoon and there was not a time when there wasn't food available for guests. Drinks were selected from the wide range of wines, beers, etc. and organised through a tab system which was run very efficiently. All the arrangements were done through email communication with the bar manager, Anne Marie, and we did not have to visit the premises at any time to sort arrangements - it was all done for us and executed without any hitches - very professional!!!!
The whole day was a great success and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
There is a more than adequate outside seating area as well, which looks onto the side street and onto Ponsonby Road - this particular day the weather was inclement but the side curtains were down for us.
An excellent day was enjoyed by all my guests and i have had great feedback.
I highly recommend Revelry for, not only special celebrations or work functions but also for casual dining or a relaxing drink.
Congratulations to owner Ben and his staff for making my birthday so special.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We have been to Revelry on two occasions recently. Once on a Sunday afternoon for light lunch & drinks. Revelry is situated on a corner site on Ponsonby Road with a lovely outside seating area facing the side street in the afternoon sun-very pleasant! The other occasion was a 60th birthday celebration. Beautiful finger foods were served, the service great, the staff very friendly & accommodating. On both occasions the food and service were excellent, so we will definitely be going there again!