“Perfection”
Review of Vaniye Patisserie

Vaniye Patisserie
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Vaniye is a Contemporary luxury Parisian style Patisserie in Parnell. We’re passionate about the refined art of delicate desserts, bringing you a new sensory experience starting from visual presentation through to the intense aromas and flavours from our quality ingredients.Complimentary to our fine desserts, we serve organic Kokako coffee, Harney&Sons tea, and our home made Valrhona hot chocolate. We welcome you to our boutique where our hôte/hôtesse will personally guide you through our many culinary delights. Vaniye is the sweet side of fine dining.
Reviewed September 5, 2012

For those of you who had to chew through dry, crunchy, neon coloured, disgraceful macarons in the hope of finding the perfect one here in Auckland: The wait is over! Vaniyé produces delightful, perfect macarons that have nothing to envy to the best French Patisseries. Chef Sonia's creations are of the highest standards. Also on offer is a selection of treats of the same caliber. Vaniyé is truly a world class patisserie, the kind that gets all your senses excited.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My daughter wanted to visit 'Vaniye' after reading about it. We felt welcome and spoilt ! Sonia even came out to have a chat. Enjoyed and would go back without hesitation. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Vaniye pastries are amazing. I've tried looking for macrons that have an endless melting feeling with a bang, from Kingsland and other places I couldn't find it. Till I found Vaniye I promise I won't go anywhere else. Their service is also excellent and welcoming. I know I won't be going anywhere else.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I'm a long time fan of Vaniye, and since they have opened their beautiful little shop in Parnell it's just become even more dangerous for my waistline.

Firstly, the owners are amazing. They are kind, friendly and always ready for conversation. But more importantly, they love what they're doing and you can see it in their faces and in the end result. What you are sampling is love.

Walking into the store you are usually greeted by one of the front of house staff cheerily, but almost immediately your eyes are drawn to the amazing treats they have created. From devlishly dark chocolate tarts right through to baguettes, everything is the highest of quality and the hightest of taste.

Normally I would give my personal favourites but even I struggle to try the same one twice because there's always something else that catches my eye, (and they change with the seasons, only using fresh produce, which is a definite plus).

With the personalities of the owners and front of house staff, and the amazing desserts, tarts and everything else, there really is literally nothing else like this in Auckland, I may be so bold as to say in all of New Zealand. It's _that_ good.

I can't finish this review without mentioning the coffee. Espresso, flat white, whatever it is, I have never not had a great coffee here. There simply is nothing better than sitting down, having a dark chocolate treat from their patisserie while mulling it over with a deliciously created flat white (Marjorie, one of the front of house staff is a dab-hand at making latte art also!).

I can't speak highly enough of Vaniye (although it seems I can try!). They are just good. So good in fact that we even used them for our wedding cakes in January this year, with many, MANY remarks of how simply amazing and different they were.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Finally, the wait is over for Auckland! A gem of a find in Auckland city. The very friendly and professional team create some jewels. Products are clearly a cut above the usual. A true taste sensation of french baking artistry. Must say the coffee is not bad either. I truely hope you keep up the standards and I wish you well.

Can't wait for my next tasting of Macarons and the exceptional mille feuille.

If you want quality and style, this is the place. End of story.

2  Thank Boeing777