When I stay at a hostel, I expect nothing more than a bunk bed and a kitchen (if im lucky). Nomads fat camel was good. You walked in to an apartment with a kitchen, sofa etc etc then there were dorms beyond this other doors. One negative thing is There Was Only One toilet on i dont How Many people .. There was six beds in the room we stayed in, And there where atleast three more rooms in That apartment. The kitchen was a bit dirty. Great location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fat Camel Hostel is perfectly located in the heart of Auckland Downtown and is near to the Skytower and Viaduct Harbour. We have apartment style accommodation with shared dorm rooms, private rooms and even a female only apartment. Security Swipe Card access 24 hours with a 24 hour reception desk and internet access. A free snack size meal is provided every night you stay with free activities in the bar and excellent drinks specials. Come and be a part of the Fatty Family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nomads Fat Camel Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Fat Camel Hotel Auckland Central
- Nomads Fat Camel Hostel Auckland, New Zealand