Hostel is situated near Ponsonby Road which has an active nightlife szene. The Rooms a Clean and in a nice condition. The Staff is helpful and will answer all your Questions. There is no WLan available and for the use of the only Computer u will be charged 2$ for 30 minutes, but actually its just 27 minutes.
Due to the nightlife it can get loud on the weekend, even if the hostel is not on the main Party Road. The Hostel is a bit outside of the City Centre but you can take the Bus or walking in 20 minutes to Queenstreet
So for a Hostel its a good place stay with clean rooms, but to get connected with the Internet which is an important source if you are travelling is just ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ponsonby Backpackers is a beautiful 19th Century, character villa located right in the heart and soul of trendy Ponsonby filled with swanky boutiques and funky cafes and bars. We invite you to stay in our warm, cosy and spotlessly clean rooms, with welcoming and spacious communal areas that create the real feeling and vibe of your home away from home. Our award winning staff are the friendliest in town and are happy to give you all the information and advice you need for starting your NZ adventures! Travellers ourselves we know what backpackers want and look for in a place to call home, a true kiwi oasis. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Ponsonby Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ponsonby Backpackers Hotel Auckland Central
- Ponsonby Backpackers Auckland, New Zealand