My partner and I stayed at Quest on Eden for two nights in a 1-bedroom apartment and had no complaints with our stay. Our room had a small kitchenette which was clean and well-equipped. It wass a short 10min walk to midtown (Queen St), and probably the same to Britomart train station, the wharf and Viaduct Harbour. They don't do in-room dining other than breakfast, but that's not an issue since there are plenty of restaurants nearby. Overall, it was a comfortable stay at a very reasonable price, and we will be back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced apartment-style hotel in quiet central city street, close to Queen St, Downtown, Viaduct Harbour, University of Auckland, Albert Park and Vector Arena. 29 Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with fully equipped kitchen (including microwave & dishwasher), SKY TV, phone, hairdryer, complimentary amenities. Spotlessly clean, serviced daily. Reasonable rates. All apartments non smoking. Undercover hotel parking must be pre-booked ($20 per day). Friendly, helpful staff will help you make the most of your Auckland stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest on Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Eden Hotel Auckland Central
- Quest On Eden Auckland, New Zealand