Having being advised by my travel agent to stay at this 5 stay luxurious property, my first impression of the property was very positive, I was in uttmost awe with the decor and the ambience of the entrance. I was impressed to see a young polynesian decent talented host running the hotel and keeping up appearances. Unfortunately, I was only dissppointed to feel intimidated by the owners who are anglo-saxons to talk down at us at dinner with my family. Thier attitudes towards my family and especially towards to my children is totally unacceptable!!! Having witnessed how they treated the other guests in house, they made it clear that we were not welcomed in the hotel. From now on, I will NOT RECCOMMEND this PROPERY TO OTHERS, and my travel agent, has been informed not to send business in thier direction. The property might be 5 star, but the attitudes towards cultural indifferences is a mere '0'. I advise people with families, to stay at ta CHILD FREINDLY PROPERTY...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mollies luxury boutique hotel is located just moments from Auckland’s CBD in the gracious heritage suburb of St Mary’s Bay. Private, spacious and welcoming, it offers elegant accommodation in a relaxed and intimate 5-star setting.Mollies’ ten suites are spacious and beautifully appointed with bespoke furnishings, king size beds, exquisite hand-printed linens and marble ensuites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Mollies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mollies Hotel Auckland Central
- Mollies Auckland, New Zealand