“Auckland marathon”

Auckland Discovery City Tour
$91.03*
Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb
More attraction details
Owner description: Originally built in 1959, this long-standing bridge and city icon doubled its lanes from 4 to 8 and recently added pedestrian walkways as well as a special bridge-climbing adventure for most ages and abilities.
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Great to have a chance to run over the bridge, a real nuzz

1  Thank Thomsb

Reviewed June 18, 2012

For those who don't want to bungy there is a climb. Apparently, bungy jumping is not for everybody for different reasons, but practically anyone can climb the bridge and enjoy the harbour views and a sense of achievement.

1  Thank YuriKAct
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I always feel 'lifted' when I travel the Auckland Harbour Bridge. The views down to Westhaven, the sparkling waters of the Waitamata Harbour, and the Chelsea Sugar Refinery, will please even the hardest of judges.

1  Thank Suzie T
Reviewed June 8, 2012

It was just my friend and I who did the climb with our guide. It was uneventful but the sights were great. It was a great view of the city. It wasn't very challenging but as expected, quite a few stairs. It is extremely safe.

1  Thank Kimberly T
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My middle aged daughter and myself took a walk tour. IT was wonderful, but we were lucky. It was July but we took the risk. The weather a bit chilly but the sun shone and the sky was blue. WE had a grab one special so the cost was right and we were the only two on the walk.

A lot of stairs but if you took your time and admired the view every so often it was wonderful. The guide was very friendly and informative and took one photo of us where WE wanted it. If I could be sure of the same conditions I would do it again.

Our one complaint, but we understood the reasoning was that for a couple of shutter bugs we were NOT allowed to take our cameras.