Stay here for a few nights traveling through New Zealand. Great location to the harbour and viaduct precinct.
Rooms are neat clean and tidy but need some help to make them better. Sadly walls are a little thin and sounds travel, especially in the bathrooms.
Stayed on the 10th floor and had an amazing view of Auckland harbour.
Beakfast in the Vue lounge has great views again of the harbour and of the city precinct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the picturesque Waitemata Harbour in the heart of Auckland city and located adjacent to Britomart transport centre, the hotel is an easy walk to the waterfront and the best shopping, restaurant and nightlife districts in Auckland. Mercure Hotel Auckland has conference facilities for up to 300 delegates, the Vertigo Restaurant and Bar located on the top floor offering magnificent views of the city and harbour as well as a gym and valet parking. All rooms come with broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Accor Hotel Auckland
- Mercure Auckland New Zealand