After travelling from Brisbane, My wife and I stayed here when our flight from Auckland to New Plymouth was cancelled. We have stayed here several times when we visited Auckland. We will be staying again in January 2014. The Hotel offers great facilities & spacious rooms at great prices. Location is ideal within walking distance of waterfront eateries and attractions in the Auckland CBD. There is a great bar on the 14th Floor with views of the Harbour. The restaurant offers great views but had a limited Menu. The choices did not provide much in the way of basic meals. Addition of a plain chicken dish, a chicken pasta dish and a plain steak dish would be a great improvement on the current menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the picturesque Waitemata Harbour in the heart of Auckland city and located adjacent to Britomart transport centre, the hotel is an easy walk to the waterfront and the best shopping, restaurant and nightlife districts in Auckland. Mercure Hotel Auckland has conference facilities for up to 300 delegates, the Vertigo Restaurant and Bar located on the top floor offering magnificent views of the city and harbour as well as a gym and valet parking. All rooms come with broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Accor Hotel Auckland
- Mercure Auckland New Zealand