It is so exciting when you find a place to stay that fits your needs perfectly. My daughter and I stayed there along with my dog for one night. I needed to be at the airport early Saturday morning to collect my husband. It is a challenge to find somewhere that will allow dogs to stay with you. We were in a cabin that backed onto a dog friendly park, so convenient. The décor was colourful and refreshing, the cabin was impeccably clean, water pressure was amazing. Location is the best. We enjoyed breakfast on the verandah after collecting my husband, we paid extra for him to have breakfast there. Breakfast selection was great and well presented. The staff were great and friendly. Just fantastic to have found this welcoming place to stay for the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in a quiet, heritage, 1890's villa in the middle of cosmopolitan Auckland, just 2 minutes stroll to Ponsonby's vibrant cafes, restaurants and galleries. Fifteen minutes by eco bus, five minutes by taxi to the waterfront or a 30 minute amble through Ponsonby's interesting streets. Close to Eden Park, the Zoo and all main attractions. Qualmark 4 star+ and Enviro Gold. Breakfasts are legendary. They are cooked to order, not just left in your fridge the night before. This is a place to have fun & meet other guests.Free, unlimited wifi throughout hotel, ipod docks, all sky channels in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Great Ponsonby Arthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Ponsonby Arthotel Hotel Auckland Central
- Great Ponsonby Arthotel Auckland, New Zealand