Small rooms, no noticeboard, and about 2 km's from the harbour. The location is far from perfect, plus it's a really steep hill when going there. There are plenty of other places closer to the city centre, for the same price or less. Not recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YHA Auckland City is the ideal backpacker hostel to start or finish your New Zealand adventure. The hostel combines the excitement of the city with a safe and secure environment. Located at the top of Auckland’s Queen Street, this former hotel has backpacker accommodation comprising mainly twin and double rooms with some multi-share rooms and some of our rooms have views over Auckland city. There is a sun deck on the 3rd floor with a BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your YHA Auckland City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland City Yha Hotel Auckland Central
- YHA Auckland City New Zealand