The only good thing I can say about the place is the location. The staff is not friendly at all. The Price for the Internet is insane! They told uss the Prices for the Internet in Auckland is really high..but why can Queenstreet Hostel down the street offer it for free? They would like to make Money with every thing. Fitnesscenter 5 Dollars, Laundry is too expensive (4 Dollars Washing Machine another 4 Dollars for the Dryer). We booked a camper trough the Travel Agency from Base for a week and also prebooked two nights after our Camper trip before heading to Australia. We wanted to leave two bags there but they wanted to charge us 2 Dollars each bag. We decided to cancel our booking and go instead to Queenstreet Hostel...luggage store and WIFI for free!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Base Backpacker Auckland is located in the heart of Auckland city, less than 5 minutes walk to everywhere. We have fun working here so we know you'll have fun staying in our hostel. Former ACB, Base Auckland hostel is located in the heart of the city - central to shops, cafes, museums, Sky tower and only a few minutes walk to train, bus and ferry terminals and Vector Arena. The airport bus (Airbus) stops right outside our door! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Base Auckland Central Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base Auckland Central Backpackers Hotel Auckland Central
- Base Auckland Central Backpackers New Zealand