As this was our first time to Auckland, we booked the hotel with the best ratings on Trip Advisor. While the hotel itself is gorgeous, the lack of available parking closeby and the pomposity of the valets overshadowed what was otherwise a delightful stay.
If you dont want to pay the self important valets $30 to park your car, you have to go well out of your way to park in the parkade for $10/day. Relatively minor things, but there is better value for your money in Auckalnd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for guests who value heartfelt service and engaging experiences, Cordis Auckland is located in a lively uptown area, within walking distance of the city’s museum, galleries and shops. The 411 modern rooms and suites are meticulously tailored to your way of life. Thoughtful extras and stylish interiors reveal a genuine attention to detail, with the latest in connectivity including complimentary high-speed Internet (15MBps) and a free-to-use smartphone in every room with a built-in city guide. The contemporary Eight restaurant and sophisticated Lobby Lounge offer stylish places to dine and socialise, while peaceful Chuan Spa and a heated roof-top pool create the perfect urban retreat for guests to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cordis, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- Cordis, Auckland New Zealand