Stayed here again in an executive room for 1 night. As before , staff were delightful, and service second to none. The rooms are comfortable, generally quiet, but a bit like favourite old slippers, a little worn, but comfortable nonetheless.
Public rooms are very comfortable, and the high tea area on the ground floor is very civilised, even with a harp player!
Valet parking is now NZ$40 for 24hrs.
Check in and check out is great.....we were able to check in around 10am and offered a 4pm check out, at no extra charge.
Spa services are excellent, and my guest had a wonderful massage and rated it as a 10/10.
I would definately stay again, but wish they would upgrade/update their rooms.,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court* 24hr business centre* Free Wifi* Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa luxury Day Spa* 24hr fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and Jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand