The Langham is first class in every respect. The rooms, particularly the executive suites and larger, are spacious and have lots of extra amenities like a Nespresso machine. The club floor lounge is elegant and the food and drink is delicious. Definitely worth staying "club class" at the Langham. About the only disappointment is the location. You can hike to the Auckland Museum in about 20+ minutes, but everything else is a cab ride away (the shopping, the wharf, the top restaurants, the nightlife). The Hotel runs a shuttle to the shopping district every hour, however. We had a very comfortable stay and would definitely return when we are next in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court* 24hr business centre* Free Wifi* Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa luxury Day Spa* 24hr fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and Jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand