WE spent 2 night in this HOtel. We started our trip in New Zealand in Christchurch and Auckland was the end of our marvelous trip. Before flying to Fiji.
It was our honeymoon, and despite the hotel it's a little far from the center, I loved to go there.
The room was very nice.Details were included in all dependences. The breakfast was good and restaurants and bars in the hotel were cool.
Moreover we could see the team of U2 who were accommodated in the hotel. We didn't see BONO, but we knew that he was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court* 24hr business centre* Free Wifi* Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa luxury Day Spa* 24hr fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and Jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand