We had stayed at the Langham some time ago on our last night of a NZ trip, and on this occasion on the first. Quite old fashioned decor, but comfortable rooms with good beds allowing a good if rather short sleep. My one criticism is that we had ordered a maxi cab with the night clerk for our group of 8 to get back to the airport, and in the morning, no cab and no record of it having been ordered. We ended up having to pile into regular cabs, which ended up being quite squeezy with our regular bags and walking gear. Will probably be back in another 9 years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court* 24hr business centre* Free Wifi* Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa luxury Day Spa* 24hr fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and Jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand