The room was not the highlight, being rather small, but overall this is a nice hotel. The outdoor pool was heated to a very comfortable temperature and the adjoining hot tub was great. We loved that outdoor space and my wife enjoyed her spa experience there as well. Staff was excellent overall. Exorbitant valet parking is really your only choice here, which is not appreciated by anyone.
The proximity to all the K-Road food and shopping is a big plus, and within a few blocks you have lots of good choices. So that and the pool area are why I would stay here, and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court* 24hr business centre* Free Wifi* Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa luxury Day Spa* 24hr fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and Jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand