We stayed at The Langham after flying from the UK arriving at bthe hotel at 9am. We were made to feel welcome and,as i had asked in advance, we were allowed into our room straight away. The room was fairly small but otherwise what you would expect from this class of hotel.
We didn't eat in the evening at the hotel; however we did have breakfast which wasn't a pleasant experience as the eggs and bacon were disgusting.
All in all it was a disappointing stay at what should be a lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for guests who value heartfelt service and engaging experiences, Cordis Auckland is located in a lively uptown area, within walking distance of the city’s museum, galleries and shops. The 411 modern rooms and suites are meticulously tailored to your way of life. Thoughtful extras and stylish interiors reveal a genuine attention to detail, with the latest in connectivity including complimentary high-speed Internet (15MBps) and a free-to-use smartphone in every room with a built-in city guide. The contemporary Eight restaurant and sophisticated Lobby Lounge offer stylish places to dine and socialise, while peaceful Chuan Spa and a heated roof-top pool create the perfect urban retreat for guests to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cordis, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- Cordis, Auckland New Zealand