Great location. The hotel is about a two minute walk from the Sky Tower and ten minutes down hill to the marina and water front.
A nice hotel, nothing fantasic but ideal for a short stay in Aukland.
When booking, we requested a Sky Tower view. We were on the sixth floor and had a great view of the Sky tower.
If you have a head for heights, try the Sky Walk at the top of the Sky tower, the views are superb and its a fantastic experience. No handrails on this walk, just a full body harness and overhead safety line to keep you safe - awsome.
The revolving restaurant at the top of the Sky Tower was also excellent. Ideal for a romantic or family meal with a great view. Booking essential.
All in all an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation and Breakfast packages available; Long stay Accommodation prices available; Modern furnishings and fittings; Complimentary Newspapers;100% Non smoking; For genuine caring hospitality and service please contact Rydges Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Rydges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Rydges Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Auckland, New Zealand