This was our second stay at the Rydges in Auckland. We had a really nice stay here in 2011 and made sure to book here again for this visit. We were not disappointed. We arrived early in the day after an Australia/New Zealand cruise. Our bags were held for us so we could begin enjoying Auckland. Our room was very nice. Had a nice view of the harbour and bridge. Very clean and comfortable room. Enjoyed the included Internet. Great location. An easy walk to the sky tower, water front and Queen street. We had an extra special visit as the Chinese lantern festival was going on in nearby Albert park. Everyone at Rydges was very friendly and helpful. Tonight we are off to Sydney and another Rydges location. I hope our stay is as good as our stay in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation and Breakfast packages available; Long stay Accommodation prices available; Modern furnishings and fittings; Complimentary Newspapers;100% Non smoking; For genuine caring hospitality and service please contact Rydges Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Rydges Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Auckland New Zealand