Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,230 results
All reviews separate toilet road works albert street high tea lobby bar valet parking buffet breakfast room service duty manager good size sky tower would stay again central location an upgrade queen street new zealand grasshopper
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First class hotel, centrally located in downtown and convenient to shopping and fine dining. Outstanding staff especially Deepali (front desk) who provided smooth check in and welcome. She went out of her way to assure our comfort and needs were met. Executive Assistant Manager, Rahul assisted with our needs with my husband who fell ill and had tea brought up to our room and assisted with our airline to provide wheelchair assistance and The duty Manager, Harsh who offered his assistance as well. I wish I could mention all the staff personally. We enjoyed two dinners at the Kabuki restaurant offering table side cooking. Hotel provides the best fitness gym I’ve seen in any of the hotels and a relaxing indoor pool, hot tub, and full spa experience. We began our New Zealand holiday at this hotel spending two nights in early January and ended our touring with a three night stay at the end of January. Returning to this hotel would be an absolute pleasure. This is by far the best of the best in Auckland.

Trip type: Traveled with family
RahulD1052, Manager at Stamford Plaza Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 95dianag,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Stamford Plaza Auckland. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We take pride in creating Exceptional Experiences and I am delighted to read that your experience was just that.

I am particularly pleased to read that you liked central city location of our lovely hotel, friendly service of our team specially Deepali and Harsh clean and spacious room with comfortable beds and pillows, delicious food at our Kabuki restaurant, relaxing swimming pool, spa and gym at our lovely hotel.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, the team and I truly look forward to once again welcoming you to Stamford Plaza Auckland soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good 5 star hotel, conveniently located (but work on subway outside has been going on for years restricting access.Quite a good view, spacious rooms, great linen , and bathrooms. Service a bit patch ranging from fantastic to perfunctory and slow.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RahulD1052, Manager at Stamford Plaza Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear digby01,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Stamford Plaza Auckland. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback in regard to your recent experience with us. We take pride in creating a rewarding experience for each of our guests and I am sorry to hear that on this occasion we did not meet all of your expectations.

I am sorry that you were disappointed with service. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I am pleased to know that you liked central city location of our lovely hotel, clean and spacious room with comfortable bed and well equipped bathroom.

Please be assured that we have taken your comments very seriously. All guest feedback is appreciated and wherever possible, changes are made to our hotel operations.

I sincerely hope we will be given the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future, where we are able to extend to you the high level of service we strive to offer all of our guests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had two nights here to celebrate our anniversary. Room on 9th floor was well-appointed. Staff were excellent and we had dinner in Kao restaurant both nights. Lovely flavoursome food.
Recommend booking direct as we got a great package with numerous credits towards our dining and beverages.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Trishmp,

I am particularly pleased to read that you liked central city location of our lovely hotel, friendly service of our team, clean and spacious room with comfortable beds and pillows, delicious food at our KOA restaurant, relaxing swimming pool, spa and gym at our lovely hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a wonderful stay here at the Stamford. Awesome quality and location was great. Room was great, room service was amazing. Thankyou for having us! Would definitely recommend to others travelling to Auckland!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear mtaylo974055,

I am particularly pleased to read that you liked central city location of our lovely hotel, friendly service of our team, clean and spacious room with comfortable beds and pillows, delicious food at our in room dining.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful staff, great room, some construction outside the hotel, but it wasn't an issue as we didn't drive, no issues with transfers or tours getting to hotel to pick us up.
Convenient to the water and the wharf and lots of restaurants/bars!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Janet V,

I am particularly pleased to read that you liked central city location of our lovely hotel, friendly service of our team, clean and spacious room with comfortable beds and pillows.