Stayed here in June on a Wotif deal. Found it quite a good hotel, one we might return to, but not an excellent hotel. Reception staff were efficient, but not really warm or welcoming. The facilities are good. The restaurant is adequate and the restaurant staff excellent, but the Japanese restaurant next door is very noisy. Prices are high. The lobby bar and staff are very good, but care needs to be taken in choosing a seat as the lobby isn't the warmest. Our rooms were of good size and all we expected. No problems with housekeeping. All in all yes, we will return, it is a good property, but wouldn't want to pay full prices and wouldn't stay if no deals available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class luxury in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the harbour and viaduct. Please note that construction on the city rail link project is underway on Albert St. Stamford Plaza Auckland remains accessible to vehicles and pedestrians, all day, every day. Albert St remains open in both directions throughout the CRL upgrade. However it is limited to one way in each direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stamford Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Auckland New Zealand