Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
$160
$152
Hilton
  • Restaurant
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
$150
$127
$132
$92
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$108
$100
  • Free Internet
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$80
$65
Trip.com
  • Fitness center
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
$219
$213
  • Breakfast included
$157
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$109
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

All reviewsseparate laundrygreat locationlarge balconycorner suitethe sofa bedone bedroom apartmentlaundry roomalbert staccor memberfull kitchensky towergreat apartmentwasher and dryerroad workslonger stayapartment hotelviaduct area
Reviewed May 22, 2013

It was my 35th birthday and last minute the accommodation my friends had previously book let us down. We had a dinner party scheduled for 30 people in Ponsonby but were wanting to have champagnes in the room for 15 of us girls to open presents as bit of a warm up. So I called the Quay West Suites the day before we were scheduled to arrive on the off chance that they would be able to help, I told them of how I'd been let down, and much to my amazement they went to all lengths to make my night amazing. They found me a fabulous 2 bedroom apartment with an amazing view right out onto the harbour, they took into consideration my desire to host my friends for a quiet gathering by ensuring we had a large balcony, and the price they charged was not over inflated due to my booking being so last minute. The staff were incredibly helpful. This night was one of the best I've had in ages, and would never have been as successful if the Quay West Suites team had not helped me. I will always recommend this hotel to any friends, colleagues or family moving forward.

Room Tip: The corner suites have fabulous balconies that wrap around the room. Rooms are also very spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Katie W, General Manager at The Sebel Quay West Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear JenniferR,
We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Quay West Suites Auckland and that we were able to assist in making your special day a memorable one. Thank you for sharing your experience and for recommedning us.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed in the one bedroom apartment on a higher floor twice over our visit to New Zealand and were very happy with the accommodation, facilities, staff, position and overall condition. The units are a little tired but are very comfortable with big balcony to enjoy the harbour views. The coffee shop on the first floor did an excellent breakfast and good coffee.

Room Tip: We enjoyed having the higher floor room to have a better view of the harbour.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NPVHongKong

Dear NPVHongKong,
Thank you for taking the time to share of your recent experience at Quay West Suites Auckland. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the cafe food and service met your expectations.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was the 1st place I stayed at in my two week trip to NZ. The location is great, walking distance from all the big attractions and the restaurants in the marina. Our room had an amazing view of the sky city building and the bridge. I ended up leaving my passport in the safe and they overnight it to me to my next hotel. Overall a great experience. Highly recommend it.
We didn't get the rate with the breakfast, we ate at the cafe in front of the hotel and it was delicious! It has a small heated indoor pool, a sauna and a little gym with enough equipment to get an ok workout.

Room Tip: Choose a corner room you will get a view of the whole bay and city.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear DrMon79,
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to assist with your passport over night. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in New Zealand.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Lovely suites with great views - well sized too. Location unbeatable. Bathrooms a little tired would be the only critisism and perhaps the fact that for wifi you need to sit in the hotel hall...unless you pay extra

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JamesMunro13

Dear JamesMunro13,
Thank you for telling us about your recent stay at Quay West Suites Auckland. We are please to hear you enjoyed the location. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed here with a 6, 5 and almost 1 yr old. Bedrooms were a fantastic size, two good sized bathrooms, small but very useful kitchen with fridge and freezer, oven and cooktop.

I found it easy to stay here with a family, three kids and two adults. The rooms were a little tired looking which makes you relax a bit more when you have children. Everything was clean and tidy.

The kids loved going downstairs to the swimming pool which is heated.

• Stayed: May 2013
Katie W, General Manager at The Sebel Quay West Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Tugunrocks,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of Quay West Suites Auckland. We are pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed the spacious suites and of course, the indoor heated swimming pool. We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.