The hotel is in the nice location, 5 minutes walking to the harbor and the center.Rooms are nice and well furnished.The only complaint is very very loud noise coming from the windows.It was windy when I was there and the wind was making terrible noise through the windows.I couldn't sleep at all.My colleagues said that they had the same issue.
Everything else is really good and the food is delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand