It's a great hotel in a small but fascinating city. But don't make the same mistake as me. I lost a day. I set off from LA on a Tuesday. It was one flight lasting 14 hours or so. I booked the hotel from Weds for 4 days. The bloody international dateline! I should have paid more attention at school. When I landed in Auckland it was THURSDAY. I'm writing this review several weeks later still befuddled by the whole thing. Anyhow, the hotel, lovely big rooms, nice people, great staff, and walking distance from all the city attractions. Actually everything in Auckland seems to be walking distance, it's a small city. In a good way. Watch the hill. It has to be the steepest hill in any city I've ever seen. Stay here, I wholly recommend it. Watch out for the taxi prices. They're steep too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand