Reached the hotel around 11.00am and check in was very fast and before we reach our room our luggages were in the room, which I have not seen in 98% of hotels. Room is very spacious and had a spacious hall with TV and sofa. The gym is well equiped and maintained. We did not received news paper. Bed and Pillows are very clean and carpets and furnitures need replacement or refurbishment. Staff are very co-operative and their bar has variety of drinks. Like all hotels in Auckland there is no free parking. I was told that the new wing is much better and had no chance to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand