We stayed one night in February 2014. We thought the hotel was very nice and we especially liked the location. Beautiful area. Across the street from a beautiful park and many historic buildings nearby. Can walk to restaurants and harbor (though not close enough to carry luggage from cruise ship).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand