Location close to the city is good. Service satisfactory but they mixed up my departure date with my request for a shuttle bus booking to the airport. Don't eat in the restaurant - there are plenty of good cafes etc nearby at better prices. Beware rooms on the far (eastern?) side of the hotel in Waterloo Quadrant, as you'll be awoken at 5am with the sound of what seems like rubbish trucks revving, crunching & grinding!! I requested a replacement room which was addressed promptly & was a much better room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand