Spent a few days here on business. Friendly and efficient staff, who seem ever ready to help out with your requests. Used the very well equipped gym, and wish I had more time to spend in the spa. Rooms, meals, etc everything you would expect from 5 star hotel. Very good location near the university and couple of blocks from Queen Street. Feels a bit like a residential area, with many good cafes and restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand