We spent 3 nights and overall I would have to say that we enjoyed our first stay at the Pullman. Clean but actually smelt clean too not just looked clean. The staff were great, smart in appearance, friendly and very professional. Nothing seemed too small for their attention. We asked for a room with a view in advance and when we arrived the front staff assured me that we had one. 12th floor was as good as we could get and was a view that looked out towards the viaduct area. Just beautiful waking up to the sunrise over the water. The complimentary wifi worked well enough for what it was. Free pool, health gym and spa. Parking during the day was expensive but at night no problem parking outside on the road and that was free till 8am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand