this was our first stop in new Zealand and we came back later in the trip. the hotel was functional but a bit tired. the rooms could do with a makeover - especially the disabled access ones. For example the carpets in the rooms were somewhat stained. Breakfasts were great with lots of selection and the rest of the food was good. the best thing about the hotel was the staff. They were so friendly and helpful they made the stay so much more pleasant. Beware of Auckland if using a wheelchair - very hilly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand